- Initial interview: We will ask you about your lifestyle, your cycling style, the time you spend on the bike, the years you have been riding a bike … to know exactly what your needs are.
- Relaxation: The biomechanical process requires your body to talk to us and to communicate things to us. For this reason, we need to start from a relaxed body which can communicate with us. We will start the biomechanical study with 10’ of relaxation.
- Physiological assessment: Once the body is in an optimal physical and psychological state, we will go on with a physiological assessment, where we will see exactly what your current physical characteristics are, your range of movement, bone structures … This is possibly the most delicate part of the process. A good physiological assessment will show us the right potential changes to be implemented.
- Zin Base line: We will take the exact measurements of the bicycle, just as you brought it to 360 Cycling, by means of the ZIN, our millimeter-accurate laser.
- Base Line Position: We will place our markers over you and we will make you pedal in your initial position in order to get your pedaling data, all of this with the market leading technology Retül Vantage NV. We will process this data together with the physiological assessment information and we will propose a battery of changes.
- Base Line changes: We will perform the set of changes and we will compare them in the Retül Vantage.
- Final Zin: Once the optimal position is determined, we will finally ZIN it.
- We will create a folder with all the process and you will be given both a hard copy and a soft copy.